jeudi 10 janvier 2008

i am slightly giddy

my mom went to goodwill today, and came home with a vintage oversized gucci tote. i screamed when i saw it. my mom is pretty nifty, and can spot a fake from anywhere. she says it is authentic babyy :] ahh i am giddy.
does anyone else have amazing goodwill purchases?
love, princess gucci (aka bianca :])

4 commentaires:

Ana a dit…

haha thats funny. i got my Gucci at a thrift store. authentic babyy

check out my latest post...

Unknown a dit…

that's amazing! The best I've done is Dooney & Bourke for $10... not too stunning.

Anna a dit…

aaah thats great :] i have to go goodwill/thrift store shopping soon.

best thing(s) i've gotten is a plain leather coach saddle bag for 15$ (vintage) & an old men's lacoste cardigan.

Anna

p.s sorry if i sent this comment like a million times my iternets being stupid.

kelsea a dit…

wow thats awesome!!!! you must live in a REALLY nice area, because i havent got anything like that at my goodwill. sure ive bought a few things, like a dress and a nice cardigan, but thats about it...im not giving up yet, however!