dimanche 6 janvier 2008

a little saturation goes a long way.



how lovely is this dress? its balenciaga spring 08 RTW, and i must say, nicholas ghesquiere has done a wonderful job of channeling warhol-esque pop prints and saturated colors into an array of amazing mini shorts, dresses, and boleros. plus, who'd want to mess with anyone wearing those killer gladiators?

6 commentaires:

jenn a dit…

I must admit I don't like this dress, the volume of the sleeves bother me and I don't particulary care for the print either

Stephanie a dit…

I loved Balenciaga S/S 2008 as well! Although I'm not exactly sure that the house's old floral prints would be considered warhol-esque. I'm a bit sad though, because I can't imagine seeing anything like it in affordable stores. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make like susie bubble and create my own..

R & B a dit…

i actually read the warhol comparison in the new vogue, but who knows.

and i actually am in love with the structure, i think its really new and alarming (in a good way).

Ash a dit…

Wow, those gladiators scare me, haha. Not a big fan of the floral print =/

We Bite The Sharks a dit…

niceeee.♥

I like floral prints...nicholas is a pretty good designer...but...he's not my fave...I LOVE BALENCIAGA THOUGH!

-Emmy

emsie a dit…

I'm really loving florals right now!

x