samedi 5 janvier 2008

maxi dresses

according to adorevintage, bohemia is back in action. maxi dresses have been making their way on to celebs of all shapes and statures. will you be spotted wearing one this spring?

7 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

i definitely will, although it might look a bit odd since im only 5'2. but i dont care, its a nice twist from minidresses. i really want a white chiffon one, a plain strappy black one, and a printed one at the moment.

The Stylish Wanderer a dit…

I dont think I will.

Jill a dit…

I don't think I could see myself in a maxi dress, but I think I'll be trying the florals associated with bohemian fashion.

WendyB a dit…

I've been wearing my vintage maxi dresses for years, and I plan to keep on!

Linda a dit…

Personally, I look rather frumpy in anything bohemian, so I haven't really been a big fan of the look, but you know... it depends on the person. ;D

Unknown a dit…

I like boho maxi dresses, but American Apparel just test-marketed some godawful long-sleeved maxi dress, which you will definitely NOT catch me in. But a flowy, summery one with structured flat sandals and maybe a light scarf? definitely!

R & B a dit…

stephanie, i don't think you have anything to worry about... nicole richie is in the first pic of maxi dresses!! and heather, i know exactly which dress you are talking about and wow it was not attractive in the slightest!